Re: Oracle 8 client 4 Solaris?

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu>
Date: 26 Aug 1999 11:23:11 -0400

In article <37C4A487.7B8BBAA_at_utas.edu.au>, cmcgee <c.mcgee_at_utas.edu.au> wrote:
>Is there an easy way to do this without having to install the whole
>server suite on the Unix nox?

In the server installation, you can choose to install software only. ust manually, select the client software you want.

>ie. Is their an Oracle Client installer for Solaris?
I don't know, call Oracle and ask for it. If you can find an Oracle Server for Solaris(sparc) CD, you can also use it. John
groenveld_at_acm.org Received on Thu Aug 26 1999 - 10:23:11 CDT