SQL*PLUS terminating slowly

From: ALianto <Alianto_at_mincom.co.id>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:45:41 +0700

Hi,

I always following this newsgroup, but I didn't find the solution of my problem. The problem is,

when user, who using the SQL*PLUS, exit from SQL*PLUS at Unix prompt. He/She will waiting for 1-2 minutes after that to find his/her prompt.

What the problem had been occured with the Oracle ?

We are using Oracle 7.3.3 running under HP UX 9000 model K380.

Regards,
Alianto
alianto_at_mincom.co.id Received on Thu Aug 26 1999 - 03:45:41 CDT