Recipe for test DB

From: Richard D Core <rich_at_isphone.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:10:05 -0400

I want to create a smaller version of my production DB for testing some middleware.

I have a full export of my production db (and a user export).

Can I use crdb<newsid> scripts to create a small db then Import into it?

What are the exact steps?
My process fails to give me any user tables and data.

I found some rather complicated tech notes on the Oracle Metalink site, but can't seem to end up with a working DB with the tables and data I want in it.

Rich Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 16:10:05 CDT