Re: Access to Oracle via Browser

From: Eike J. Heinze <eike.heinze_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:41:42 -0500

Sanjeev,

I have installed WebDB and am "playing" with it. It does what it is supposed to do... but I think that there still are a lot of gaping holes. But for a "first version" - it actually is at 2.1... - it's very good. I think it has the potential to become a very nice tool for data driven websites - if they put more development into it. This should be done with the least marketing possible or it will suffer. ;-)

Give it a try. Version 2.0 currently got distributed on CD with regular upgrade requests, the actual version can be downloaded from Oracle's web site.

Regards
Eike