Japanese characters

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:38:08 +0100

Hi,

Is there anything I need to know before I start trying to store stuff in O8 which I've spidered from Japanase
sites?
I know nothing about character sets, but I guess I need a character set which can handle english, and
Japanes. Is there one?
I believe that I can't change Oracle's character set after the database has been created. Is this true?

thanks,