Trigger Error ORA-04090

From: Anonymous <nobody_at_newsfeeds.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:16:23 +0200

I'm using Oracle 7.3.3.
I have 2 different triggers :

(1) the first one : After Insert on EMP
(2) the second one : After Insert/Update on EMP

I compile the trigger (1) and (2) and I don't see any error.

And then, I make the same thing on a another instance on Oracle 7.3.4, the error "ORA-04090 specifies same table, event and trigger time ..." appear.

Does anyone know this problem?
Do I Have anything to do in init.ora to make this work ?

Help please

Thank very much

San LUC
san_at_a2c.fr