Enterprise Manager in 8.1.5?

From: Jack Zhu <jackzhu_at_monmouth.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:12:20 -0400

I just installed Oracle 8.1.5i enterprise version into my Linux RH6.0 box successfully. According to the docs, the Oracle Enterprise Manger should be included, My question is:

Is OEM for Linux a graphic tool? How can I call OEM? 'cause there're lots of changes between 7 version and 8i. I check out the $ORACLE_HOME/bin, and really don't know which file I should call to trigger OEM.

Thanks a lot! Please also email me.

Jack Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 03:12:20 CDT