More Oracle Homes on one server

From: Evert J. Smit <e.smit_at_caiw.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:36:25 GMT

Before I start installing I want to know if the folowing is possible. Our company is working with an Oracle server where version 8.0.4.0.0 has been installed. Because of some problems in this release some of our projects has to run by an Oracle 7.3.4.0.0 server. Is it possible to install the Oracle 7.3.4.0.0 server on the same server where version 8.0.4.0.0 also has been installed? And if it is possible can anyone still work with the 8.0.4.0.0 version ?

Thanks for any help,
Evert J. Smit Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 02:36:25 CDT