Reports 2.5 - IDX and DAT files

From: Leng Kaing <lkaing_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:19:55 +1000

Hi,

I'm sure there is an expert among you guys. I have this annoying problem with Report 2.5 reports.

When running a Report 2.5 report, it automatically creates these IDXnnnnnn and DATnnnnn files that were created ? Is there an option to tell the Report 2.5 reports, to clean up it own workfiles?

Note: I'm not too sure what these files are... I'm pressuming these files are the Report 2.5 's workfile.

Thanks,
Leng.
leng.kaing_at_hancorp.com.au Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 18:19:55 CDT