Re: Installing 7.3.4 on SCO Release 5

From: Leng Kaing <lkaing_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:16:43 +1000

Chris,

Thanks for the reply. I've unmounted and mounted the CD many times according to the manual. I think problem has more to do with SCO patches. My sysadmin has just confirmed that the patches listed in the manual have not been applied. So at this stage I'm waiting for the patches before proceeding.

Will keep you posted.
Leng.