Where are the alert file locations defined?

From: The Chuckster <ccarson_at_phi.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:19:02 GMT

I am moving around some of my oracle directories and I moved the admin folder which contained subdiretories which held some alert files.

I have looked in init.ora and all the other config files but do not see where this location is specified.

I am now getting errors about unable to open alert file blah...

This is Oracle 805 on Solaris.

Thanks,
Chuck Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 16:19:02 CDT