ShutDown equivallant to strorcl.cmd

From: Nicolas Bronke <news_at_trinity.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:50:25 +0200

Does exist a equivalent to the startup command

strorcl.cmd (Oracle 7.3.x)
x:\orant\bin\oradim73.exe -startup -sid ORCL -usrpwd oracle -starttype srvc,inst -pfile x:\orant\database\initorcl.ora

for shut down the database? Sure I know I may send a script using the svrgmr23 but that is not the question.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 15:50:25 CDT