UTL_FILE and binary files

From: Mark Wagoner <mwagoner_at_no.spam.iac.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:24:23 GMT

I have tried to write a test app but could not get it to work. I need to write binary files to the server's hard drive through (hopefully) the UTL_FILE package since DBMS_LOB is read-only. I can get it to work with plain text, but a binary file is truncated to 5 bytes (it should be around 4K).

Is there any reason why this should not work?

--
Mark Wagoner
To reply, remove no.spam from my e-mail address Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 15:24:23 CDT