Re: Oracle 8 Personal Edition

From: Dogan Cibiceli <dcib_at_gwl.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:33:05 -0600

Richard Price wrote:

> John - thanks for the confirmation that it can work. Did you do this test
> to a 95/98 machine or to NT? I can get it to work for NT, but not 98.
>
> rp

Goto bin directory look for a file named lstnrctrl. If you run this executable, you can start you rtcp/ip listener. Just type start also know that sqlplus3.x and sqlplus 8. use diff. tnsnames.ora so you have to configure it. That's all you need. Good luck.... Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 13:33:05 CDT