Re: What Sun platform use?

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:01:57 -0400

You decided right ... Go for it...

However you need to consider Future growth both in terms of Database Size, Concurrent Usage , Multiple Databases , I/O Capabilities to support Mirroring/Striping/Volume Manager etc , Local Applications , Any Reporting needs etc.. But you may have also Cost Considerations ..

Try E-450 if you can convince your Manager..

-Thiru