Re: Can you change a priority of the query?

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:20:10 -0400

Oracle advises running all the Oracle processes at the Same OS priority for stability purposes and hence do not 'nice' them ..

You should SQL Trace U'r Query and see if it is going for the best execution path and/or run any Long runnng queries at off-peak time to minimise the impact on the System..

-Thiru