Re: Choosing a right database

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:07:41 -0400

I dont know about Ebay ..But I know 10000 other 24*7 sites which use Oracle sucessfully .. Every Database will have it's own advantages like Oracle's Performance,Sql Server's Cost Efficiency , Informix's Ease of Administration etc..

I'm not here for any arguements but I simply cannot agree to a Vague claim that Oracle is not a 24*7 technology...

-Thiru