Re: Help! Distributed cleanup?

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:54:33 -0400

Called Oracle on this one. We were able to clean things up by executing a dbms_transaction.rollback_force('Local_tran_id') from looking at dba_2pc_pending.
However, if anyone has any insight as to how I would end up with distributed

transactions in doubt I would appreciate it. We do use a gateway. Otherwise

there is nothing distributed about it.