What Server to take?

From: Gottfried Pauler <gottfried.pauler_at_aon.at>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:19:05 +0200

I am a student who wants to get to know the Oracle DBMS. Oracle offers trial-versions of all their products and so I will try for 30 days! But Oracle´s way describing their different products on their page is really bad! The only thing you can read out is that "each product is better than the others"!
So my question is what is the difference between: Oracle8 and Oracle8i
Lite Version, Personal Edition and Enterprise Edition

... or are there any other DB-servers / editions too?

Thanks for any comment,
Gottfried Pauler Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 07:19:05 CDT