Re: ORA-12663

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 23 Aug 1999 16:54:35 -0700

Take a look at the sqlnet.ora files on both the client and server. This error is usually produced when one side wants to do encryption but the other side does not support it.

If this is the problem, then you can either comment the offending lines out or install the Oracle Advanced Security option on the side that does not have it installed.

                                Rick
                                Rick Wessman
                                Oracle Corporation
                                rwessman_at_us.oracle.com