Re: Data storage question

From: Nandakumar <N.Kumar_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:37:42 GMT

Absolutely i agree with you! More parameters might be required in future. But what is the solution?. How would you cater for the increasing columns? Do you suggest a relationalized hierarchical structure? But this way, number of records will be enormous! Joins on huge tables will worsen the performance.

--
Nandakumar
Systems Analyst
New York
(N.Kumar_at_rocketmail.com)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 23 1999 - 13:37:42 CDT