Export data to an open format

From: Joćo Santos Jorge <lodging_expo98_at_ip.pt>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:34:36 +0100

It would be important to be able to generate files with information from Oracle tables to a more open format, say text files, for example. In Oracle Forms I“ve seen some built in functions in a packet called something like IO_TEXT. Any way, to go this way, I'd have to do some programming.
Isn“t there a more direct way ? Say using Oracle Reports ??? After all what I need is a tool to make the reverse of SQL-LOADER“s job.

Can some one give me a hint ?
Best regards from Portugal. Received on Sun Aug 22 1999 - 13:34:36 CDT