Re: Choosing a right database

From: Chuck Cunningham <chuckc_at_ctgusa.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:59:45 -0400

Sorry you don't like Sybase, but you really should consider it. Given the # of users you are going to have, you are likely going to consider replication, if you haven't already.

Sybase's replication is a LOT better than Oracle's, for many reasons which I don't want to take the time to go into. I am not familiar with Informix or Taradata...