ORA-00439:feature not enabled: Instead Of Triggers

From: <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 06:05:13 GMT

Hi

I am trying to create a INSTEAD OF trigger but I am getting the error message below whenever I try to create one. Is that feature not yet available for Oracle 8.0.5.0.0? If it is, how do I enable it?

Thanks
Daud

the doc. below is from 8.0.4 but I am using 8.0.5.0.0 on NT

ORA-00439: feature not enabled: name
Cause: The specified feature is not enabled.

Action: Do not attempt to use this feature.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Aug 22 1999 - 01:05:13 CDT