Re: Y.E.L.P. on JDBC-Oracle 8i

From: C. Ferguson <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:38:51 -0700

Hi Richard,

   you are getting the error because you didn't pass in 4 parameters. Please read some java books to become familiar with the language.   The error is getting kicked out by the following lines of code in main()

     if (args.length != 4) {
       System.out.println("Syntax: java SimpleConnection " + "DRIVER URL
UID PASSWORD");
       return;

    }

Good Luck,