$1.88: I need to dump oracle tables

From: <anandmali_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:39:40 GMT

I saw this questions on respondnet.com. They 'll pay $1.88 for a correct answer. Anybody know?

I need to dump oracle tables to proper comma delimited format files with strings in quotes, i.e. the same format you can use in sqlldr & most wordprocessors. Any clues?

www.respondnet.com

RespondNET.com is an engaging, interactive community that dynamically links users who have questions with professionals who respond withanswers. Now you can earn money by answering questions in any RespondNET.com category or you can ask questions and name your own price for an answer from other registered professionals.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Aug 21 1999 - 17:39:40 CDT