Re: CDI-18306 in Des2k

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 19:04:14 +0200

I have a feeling they are getting strict, which is good. You shouldn't create any objects in the SYSTEM tablespace. Doing so can result in severe problems and the SYS user and 'normal' users competing for space in it. Probably they now check on it, and you get this warning when you try to 'trespass'

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA