Re: IBM RS6000 and Parallel Query Option??

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:46:01 +0100

Unless the RS/6000 implementation is very different from every other platform that I know, then inter-node parallel query can only run once you have Oracle Parallel Server installed.

Since OPS is a lot harder to set up than PQO I suspect this means you do not have OPS.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk