concurrent sessions on Oracle NT

From: WS <wsayyed_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:06:06 -0400

I'm running oracle 8.0.5 on NT4SP5. i don't seem to be able to have more than 634 concurrent processes/sessions. My processes and sessions limits are much higher than this number. Also, my transactions are within the limits.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated? Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 09:06:06 CDT