Re: Protocol Violation

From: <coopman_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:39:55 -0400

You have hit a bug related to JDBC driver version versus Oracle RDBMS version. It is insidious - it depends on the form of the data returned and the vagaries of network fragmentation - try to get a better match between your JDBC driver and RDBMS. You could run many queries without hitting it, and when the stars (or bytes) are aligned just right... kaboom!

Can you provide version particulars?

Marc

P.S let me guess, this is Oracle's JDBC driver right? not a third party?