Re: EXP80/IMP80 - problem with users

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:20:06 +0200

Hi Christoph,
Here's the general gotcha in importing to a fresh instance: - create the database
- VERY important: create the second rollback segment in the SYSTEM tablespace. This command is in the export, however after the create tablespace command series
- Precreate all tablespaces because the files may have moved. If you didn't make this provisions, the create user statement will fail. Try rerunning the import, with LOG=<any filename> and make sure you address ALL errors.
Apart from the rollback segment issue, the import IS in the correct sequence.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA