Nested Transactions?

From: Korey Sed <korey_sed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:04:54 -0400

Is it possible to have nested transactions or a similar thing in Oracle 7.3.2?

We want to be able to log any errors from an oracle job into a table, but right now if the job fails everything gets rolled back, so we have no trace of what happened!

Thanks
Korey Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 12:04:54 CDT