Parallel backup, sequential restore

From: Christoph Gollmick <ncg_at_rz.uni-jena.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:30:14 +0200

For my master thesis I need the following information:

Is it possible in Oracle8 to backup datafiles (with multiple backup sets) to two or more tapes in parallel an then restoring them sequentially using only ONE tape for the backup pieces?

Thanks for your help.

Christoph Gollmick
gollmick_at_informatik.uni-jena.de Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 09:30:14 CDT