recover data

From: River <wychan_at_vol.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:41:44 +0800

Due to some mistakes, my Oracle7.1.6 have 1 datafile corrupted. They are not the core files like system tablespace, control files, ...

I have a export file which is 3 days ago. The database is running in archive log mode.

Can I import that 3 days old export to the database, and then recover datafile, and apply the archived log to the latest error-free situation?

Thanks for any advice,
River
wychan_at_vol.net Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 08:41:44 CDT