Re: Oracle tuning and SQL tuning

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:58:13 -0400

Hi:

Check the performance tuning section of the site below. It's specific to NT, but most of the rules apply to any O/S.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult