Re: HOWTO: Recover database from tablespace files?

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:12:31 -0400

Absolutely "yes", IF the backups have been done correctly. Are you local to Raleigh, NC? I can help you for only a few hundred dollars an hour.......:=) (Just kidding, best of luck....)

Seriously, call Oracle Support. They're usually good at these types of things. (They seem 'em a lot!)

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult

Randy Baker wrote in message ...
>Is is possible to recover a database in Oracle from the tablespace files
>alone? I have a customer who had to reinstall NT and then reinstalled
Oracle