Does Sqlldr Support Clob or Blob Columns?

From: Gene Hubert <ghubert_at_netpath.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 02:22:04 GMT

I've tried a bunch of things and have been unable to load directly into clob columns with sqlldr. The docs seem to have nothing to say on the matter.

I know I can load into a long column but with the limit of one long per table and having to convert the long to a clob after loading, this is a workaround that I would expect to be unnecessary with Oracle.

Can anyone provide an answer?

Gene Hubert
Graham, NC Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 21:22:04 CDT