Re: Long connect time from WIN 3.1 client

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:52:03 +0200

I just gave your web site a short visit, but I still have no clue what CONNX is. Is it a query front end ? Is it an administration tool ?

I'm accesing the Oracle database from a C program with direct odbc calls. Does your product still provide a solution for such a setting or is it just an end user tool ?

BTW: I would like to know what the Dataflex version does.

Regards

   Roger

Remy O'Keefe <ro'keefe_at_solutionsiq.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: ZzXu3.70$376.2904_at_client...