SQL Help with minus..

From: KTL <ktl_at_rs-net.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:25:39 -0400

select rtrim(retailerid)
from rawedidetail
minus
select retailer_id
from retailer_dim

I need to move the rows that this query returns from one table (rawedidetail) to an exceptions table. I am using a cursor in a procedure..

I would like to move the data based on the rowid.. however I do not know how to include the rowid in a minus and have it work!?

Can I use a insert into where select .. not in?

Suggestions?

Thanks for your help..

-Ken Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 13:25:39 CDT