Re: Insert bitmaps into database ?

From: Remy O'Keefe <ro'keefe_at_solutionsiq.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 10:54:33 -0700

Magnus,

Use CONNX for Oracle to read/write BLOBs and CLOBs

CONNX 8.0
for Open VMS supporting RMS, Oracle RdB, and DBMS databases. Now Supports Oracle on every platform! Full SQL support, CLOBs and BLOBs.

CONNX 8.0 information can be obtained at http://www.solutionsiq.com/products/index.html

The Solution: The CONNX family of Data Access Engine software is a data access solutions that allows PC applications secure real-time read and write access to various back end data sources without major programming effort. CONNX 8.0 accomplishes this through its data dictionary, which contains the metadata about the source information and provides GUI screen for easy and intuitive querying of the database. This means the bulk of an application can be offloaded to the PC, resulting in reduced server-processing loads and significantly improved user interfaces while preserving your existing database investment.

*Data Migration  *Y2K Compliance
*Application Development *Ad Hoc Reporting
*Data Warehousing  *Application Migration
*Web Enablement of Data *E-Commerce
*Connectivity for OLE-DB, ODBC, JDBC, compliant applications

Full SQL Support: Supports ODBC SQL (Insert, Update, Select, and Delete). Supports group by, distinct aggregate (AVE, MIN, MAX, SUM, and COUNT), and all substring, string, date, conversion, and math functions. Nested inner and outer left/right joins are supported, as well as subqueries and correlated subqueries. CONNX also supports Unions and Insert/Select.

Please visit the SolutionsIQ website for more information about our exciting line of products.

Thank you,

The CONNX data access team

--
Remy O'Keefe
888.882.6669 ext. 189 toll free or 425.519-6692 RO'Keefe_at_SolutionsIQ.com