Re: Confused again! - package DBMS_STANDARD?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:20:04 +0200

This means you haven't completed properly the creation of your database. You need to run

svrmgrl
connect internal
spool catalog.log
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catalog.sql
spool catproc.log
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql
spool catexp.log
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catexp.sql
exit

Just paste this 'script' out of this message, and everything should be OK.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA