Re: order by in VIEWs

From: Nandakumar <nanban_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:28:48 GMT

How is Oracle 8i different from Enterprise Edition? I would like to know about materialized views. like how this is different from other oracle views. btw, what are these inline and explicit views?. If you could provide with some documents, study materials, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nanda

--
Nandakumar
Systems Analyst

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 10:28:48 CDT