Linux Manual?!

From: chakraboy <chakraboy_at_mail.excite.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:40:24 -0400

Hello,

I just installed Oracle DB Server 8.x on my Linux LapTop and I have no idea where to find info on how to use it. I do use Informix so I am familiar with its commands. Can someone please help me out....i need documentation!

Thanks.
Michael
mprichar_at_pharmacy.com Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 08:40:24 CDT