Re: How to calculate free space left in tablespace

From: Michael Mehling <m.mehling_at_atos-group.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:00:27 +0100

Hi,
to calculate the amount of space left in a tablespace it's helpful to query also the dba_data_files view. So you can see the difference between total space and free space
Best regards
M. Mehling

Seigmund Akinwande Johnson <asjohns_at_midway.uchicago.edu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FGoLIz.5rv_at_midway.uchicago.edu...