Long connect time from WIN 3.1 client

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:22:42 +0200

Hi,

I need to access an oracle database server from a WIN 3.1 client. The client uses IPX/SPX as it's protocol and the Oracle ODBC driver to connect to the server. The problem is that every connect takes about 10 seconds. Is there a way to speed this up ?

Regards

    Roger

--

To reply to my email please remove NO..SPAM from my email address