Re: price of parallel server

From: Tony Johnson <tonyj_at_primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:37:46 -0700

pricing should be for concurrent usage. if you have 300 you need to determine concurrent access rates. if heads-down data entry number would be higher - if dss types the number would be lower. list minimum is 8 licenses per cpu - which no one pays. get either less # per cpu or discount on each license.