Client/Server & Web on same application Server?

From: Sven Olsson <olsson_at_scpa.sri.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:33:57 -0400

Has anyone done or heard of a single application server running in true client/server mode, while also running in Web mode? (Both on 8i)
We have some non-java end users, and want to provide them support through client/server while maintaining our Web configuration to other end uses. It this possible? TIA,
Sven Received on Wed Aug 18 1999 - 09:33:57 CDT