Re: C++ to Oracle Server

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:19:37 +0200

I would use a TP monitor for mission-critical high-volume applications. So, what's the point you're trying to make? It is NOT true that you "inevitably" lose performance when going through multiple layers of software. The least a TP monitor (as f.i. MTS, to name the cheapest) can do, is give you connection pooling/sharing. That way, this "extra layer" will dramatically increase performance.

--
Dirk Bellemans
Modify email address to reply (use .be instead of .belgium)