Re: ORA-904 in EXP80

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:08:38 -0700

Chris

Sorry about the MIME stuff, I'm just sending from Netscape and it does whatever it does behind the scenes. If you know how to clear it, let me know!

I had a look in the bug database, and found a problem with the catexp script in 7.3.3.3 which produced this 904 error. I can't remember what version you're on, but have a look at the view exu7tgr (owned by SYS). If it doesn't match the create statement below, recreate it as SYS, rerun the export and see what happens.

CREATE OR REPLACE view exu7tgr

                   (ownerid, owner, baseobject,baseobjowner,  definition,
                    whenclause, actionsize, action, enabled, name, basename) AS
        SELECT o.owner#, u.name, t.baseobject, u2.name, t.definition,
               t.whenclause, t.actionsize, t.action, t.enabled, o.name, o2.name
        FROM sys.obj$ o, sys.trigger$ t, sys.user$ u, sys.obj$ o2, sys.user$ u2
        WHERE o.obj# = t.obj# AND u.user# = o.owner# AND
              o2.obj# = t.baseobject AND
              o2.owner# = u2.user#

/

HTH. Pete