getting OS filenames into a table

From: mike <mullins_at_flcourts.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:01:34 -0400

Greetings,

I am trying to find a way for a procedure or package to look to an operating system directory and collect the filenames and insert the file names into a table.

I'm using the Intermedia for 8i and using a file datastore. I need to get filenames from the operating system and insert those names into a table.

Any ideas or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 11:01:34 CDT